PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether is any gomeapaticheskie (or usual) agents for stimuljatsi...

Irina of Item
21.05.2004, 21:46
Whether is any gomeapaticheskie (or usual) agents for stimulation of an ootid. I can not become pregnant in any way though doctors govrjat, that it's OK.

Irina
22.05.2004, 08:55
Certainly there is unique on the influence vitaminno-mineral a complex which not only stimulate an ootid, but also help or assist normal development of the child. Want to learn or find out about these preparations natural more in detail and highly effective respond to my www. irinavin@mtu-net. ru address

Kamenetskij B.A.
23.05.2004, 12:27
Preparations certainly exist, but all of them can be appointed or nominated only under the medical control. In occasion of the conclusion "it's OK". Unfortunately at detailed inspection in the specialized center on treatment of sterility or barrenness those details which have remained without attention at primary references or manipulations in zh/to come to light or are taped. Within the limits of this forum questions concerning inspection are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully
B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.

Flora
24.05.2004, 20:22
It would be healthy, if you have cluck to me on Florrida1@narod. ru and I to you would tell as how to do or make, that all has turned out with small. Flora