PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please in occasion of vitamins for pregnant women. Term of 20 weeks....

Elena
14.05.2004, 18:09
Prompt, please in occasion of vitamins for pregnant women. Term of 20 weeks. In a drugstore have recommended "Pregnavit". I wait for answers from professionals.

Ekaterina.
15.05.2004, 08:18
Such chemistry as Pregnavit, I do not advise. I prefer from all vitamins new Maternu. Also do not listen to doctors who do not like it or her, their opinion is based or founded;established for straom the sample.

Anna
15.05.2004, 16:23
It absolutely agree with Ekaterina, from myself I shall add, that new Materna pink color, and old was yellow. By the way in some drugstores activly sell old, and pretend to be, that about new pink did not hear.

Elena To.
18.05.2004, 08:24
It absolutely agree with girls)
New Materna is better, though and is more dear or expensive, look or see even simply for itself the maintenance or contents of vitamins and trace substances in several kinds of complexes

Katya of M.
20.05.2004, 14:20
There are still good vitamins Vitrum Prenatal forte. Forte with the maintenance or contents of an iodine. Simply Vitrum Prenatal without an iodine. If there are problems in endocrinology, forte very well!!!

Olga
21.05.2004, 04:57
First three posts - 100 % were written by one person, advertising or promoting that in the civilized world already for a long time is forbidden to primineniju. For greater or big money advertise or promote these vitamins, and in America - THIS PREPARATION is categorically forbidden to their "native land". So, be cautious!!!

Ekaterina.
21.05.2004, 17:38
You oshibates Olga. At least in occasion of that one person wrote. I to you not the advertising agent and girls many for a long time in this konfe know me. And anybody forces to buy nobody these vitamins, it only advice or council. And in occasion of the civilized world - here you too are mistaken. Besides, I absojutno do not see any substantiations to your words, you only quote someone. And at me is on what to lean or base, when I answer or at least on whom to lean or base and in I is assured. Success.

Marina.
24.05.2004, 20:03
Olga, and here to offend Ekaterinas is not necessary....