PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please from what there can be an erosion shejki mat...

Natalia
20.05.2004, 03:00
Hello! Tell or say please from what there can be an erosion shejki uteruses at the young not given birth or not travailled girl?

The anonym
20.05.2004, 17:46
From everything! Even that the young girl continues to grow, organs develop, position of organs varies. And often on US speak, that the uterus is shifted to the left and t. Item from it or this m erosion.
As from sex (the uterus is located so, that the penis rests against it or her), etc.

Natalia
21.05.2004, 21:42
Yes, really there are pains at sexual contact. Also what it is possible to make in etom a case?

The anonym
22.05.2004, 19:53
Practically anything. Only a pose to choose at which be ill or sick is not present, or they not such strong. And in general I to you would advise the gynecologist internally to seem. In general its or his time in a floor of year to visit or attend it is necessary, then also erosion during prizhech it is possible (if she is) though she at all is, simply many o it or this do not know or do not reflect. At the same time also will prompt you what to do or make, that during the certificate or act would be not so painfully...

Natalia
23.05.2004, 10:41
I was at the gynecologist, but business in that, 4 I vse-taki hesitate to set some questions to him. Thanks for your help.

scorceni
23.05.2004, 19:06
Apparently the penis rests to that that a straight line against a brain and there in a brain erosion, it at the author June, 13th, 2003 rubbish.

Natalia
24.05.2004, 04:45
Apparently, someone has not got in a subject and is better to him to not make comments at all on what he does not understand at all:))

Lilja
24.05.2004, 18:18
Hello! At me 11 day go plentiful monthly with what it is connected?