PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings, was at the doctor yesterday and to me have told or said, that at me 5 weeks bere...

Lena
15.05.2004, 23:10
All greetings, was at the doctor yesterday and to me 5 weeks of pregnancy have told or said, what at me, and I assumed, what only 3 I even if to assume, what the sexual certificate or act at which there was a conception was not of what I thought, and earlier leaves, what there can be only 4 weeks? How then it is possible or probable?

Anna
18.05.2004, 16:37
Flax, doctors name term not on conception, and so-called obstetric t. e. Not from the date of conception, and since the first day of last menses, and the general or common duration of gestation - 40 weeks. It is possible to count it or him in mama. ru where on every week everyones interesnosti about masika., very much I recommend.

Lena
20.05.2004, 21:53
Thanks for the answer, it will be necessary to esteem, and that now itself plainly still has not realized it, is simple we kak-that did not plan, well time so it was fated, means we shall wait small or small...
And umenja one more question is, is simple to me doctors have forbidden to do or make abortion, having told or said, that at me the probability in the further is great to remain fruitless, t. To. At me in an organism a lot of man's garmonov, and it to not be reflected in any way in the baby? To be exact plodike? On course of pregnancy?

evromedprestizh
24.05.2004, 16:32
The dear Lena! Obstetric term is considered from first day of last menses in weeks. Make US for specification of a duration of gestation. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.