PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! One and a half month ago I, according to the doctor have replaced ZHanin on Lo...

polina
24.05.2004, 01:27
Zdrastvujte!

One and a half month ago I, according to the doctor have replaced ZHanin on Logest. After acceptance of first pack Logesta the menses which last 4 days in time has come. And for the seventh day of acceptance of tablets from a following pack again have begun bloody allocation (very plentiful) to which the pain accompanied. For the fifth day the pain became intolerable (especially, in right to a side) and, t. To. Could not suffer or bear more, I have addressed to ambulance surgeons. There me obssledovali also have told or said, that business in change of a preparation and accustoming of an organism to new kollichestvu hormones. Whether so it? Or there can be other reasons, for example, an appendicitis? Whether it is not necessary to stop acceptance of tablets if it causes such awful pain?

In advance I thank for the answer

Soboleva L.I.
24.05.2004, 16:13
Hello, polina! Quite probably, that pains are connected with change of a preparation, such happens. Believe, that the doctor giving or allowing internet-of consultation cannot put more exact diagnosis, than ambulance surgeons - they even could examine you. In my opinion to stop reception Logesta it is not necessary, and here to address to the gynecologist, perhaps, there is a sense.