PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 1998 I had a pregnancy of 5 6 weeks, there was an inflammation and has occured or happened with...

Yana
08.05.2004, 21:41
In 1998 I had a pregnancy of 5 6 weeks, there was an inflammation and there was a failure, on cleaning has not gone. In 2000 have removed a glandular polyp, with 2001 it is impossible to become pregnant. Have made a cryolysis (a dysplasia of 1 degree) and laporoskopiju (hronich. salpingoforit, 2 h the parties or sides. A sactosalpinx of 1 degree, adherent or adhesive process of organs of a small basin 2, a polycystosis of the ovaries, recurring or relapsing polyposes endometrija (a histology zhel. A polyp) Accepted primoljut-holes 3 months. Did or made vaginalnoe and idle time of US, the polyp does not grow, dominating folikul on 7 oh day dimetr 13 mm, ODES of 35 19 30 mm, S 34 19 33 mm, a uterus 44 37 43. After laporoskopii has passed or has taken place 6 months. Now two months it is impossible zaberemennet, in ?tom month for 14 day of a cycle have begun korichnevo-red poor or scanty allocation, there were short-term pains in the field of the left pipe and a uterus. Dear doctor, explain, please, that I can undertake for the further inspection and treatment as in 1998 I have become pregnant (partner-now the husband) even being protected, and now it is impossible, and whether there is a hope at my diagnosis to become pregnant. On viruses we were checked, have found out only vaginalnyj herpes in me and the husband. A semen checked 6 months ago, was in norm or rate. Also explain how to get or start a case history as at me the window opens, but it is not activated for a set. My vital@gorko. org address

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 19:23
Yana, the reasons for sterility or barrenness at you is. The first - so-called trubno-the peritoneal factor, vtoraja-a chronic endometritis, tretja-it is possible or probable, absence of an ovulation. You did not receive any regenerative treatment, did not spend hormonal inspection. Whether the diagnosis of a polycystosis of ovaries if has proved to be true what inspection and why specific treatment was not spent has proved to be true?

Yana
13.05.2004, 17:18
The diagnosis of a polycystosis is confirmed on US. Before excision of cysts spent hormonal inspection (above norm or rate there was only any man's hormone and that a little). All cysts obieh ovaries, polyps and solderings are removed during laporoskopicheskoj operations. As protivopolipoznoe treatment received tab. primoljut-holes in tech. 3 h months. After operation and course of treatment by Primolutum was kontrolnoeuzi. Zakljuchenie-norm or rate. What is necessary still, that zaberemennet??? Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
16.05.2004, 14:30
And if diagnosis SPKJA is confirmed, why to you did not spend stimulation, in fact without them you independently will not become pregnant! Treatments after polyps - 3 courses premoljut-holes - a little, are necessary regenerative treatment. It is desirable a physiotherapy.

The anonym
20.05.2004, 05:02
Dear, that have responded me. I so worry iz-that I can not zaberemennet. My doctor advises only to wait for pregnancy, other doctor speaks, that it is necessary to check up completely " time of a life " folukila (its or his maturing, break) during all menstr. A cycle. Advise, what it is necessary for me for stimulation? And whether it is necessary to check " a life folikula "? Write, please, that is necessary for stimulation. With impatience I wait for your advice or council

The anonym
23.05.2004, 16:57
Also tell, please, that such a physiotherapy

The anonym
24.05.2004, 16:12
In 1998 I had a pregnancy of 5 6 weeks, there was an inflammation and there was a failure, on cleaning has not gone. In 2000 have removed a glandular polyp, with 2001 it is impossible to become pregnant. Have made a cryolysis (a dysplasia of 1 degree) and laporoskopiju (hronich. salpingoforit, 2 h the parties or sides. A sactosalpinx of 1 degree, adherent or adhesive process of organs of a small basin 2, a polycystosis of the ovaries, recurring or relapsing polyposes endometrija (a histology zhel. A polyp) Accepted primoljut-holes 3 months. Did or made vaginalnoe and idle time of US, the polyp does not grow, dominating folikul on 7 oh day dimetr 13 mm, ODES of 35 19 30 mm, S 34 19 33 mm, a uterus 44 37 43. After laporoskopii has passed or has taken place 6 months. Now two months it is impossible zaberemennet, in ?tom month for 14 day of a cycle have begun korichnevo-red poor or scanty allocation, there were short-term pains in the field of the left pipe and a uterus. Dear doctor, explain, please, that I can undertake for the further inspection and treatment as in 1998 I have become pregnant (partner-now the husband) even being protected, and now it is impossible, and whether there is a hope at my diagnosis to become pregnant. On viruses we were checked, have found out only vaginalnyj herpes in me and the husband. A semen checked 6 months ago, was in norm or rate. Also explain how to get or start a case history as at me the window opens, but it is not activated for a set. My vital@gorko. org address

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
(And.. 52467) on May, 06th 2004 12 : 42 : 28
Also tell, please, that such a physiotherapy

On May, 06th 2004 12 : 40 : 51
Dear, that have responded me. I so worry iz-that I can not zaberemennet. My doctor advises only to wait for pregnancy, other doctor speaks, that it is necessary to check up completely " time of a life " folukila (its or his maturing, break) during all menstr. A cycle. Advise, what it is necessary for me for stimulation? And whether it is necessary to check " a life folikula "? Write, please, that is necessary for stimulation. With impatience I wait for your advice or council
Malanova T.B. on May, 05th 2004 16 : 04 : 56
And if diagnosis SPKJA is confirmed, why to you did not spend stimulation, in fact without them you independently will not become pregnant! Treatments after polyps - 3 courses premoljut-holes - a little, are necessary regenerative treatment. It is desirable a physiotherapy.
Yana on May, 04th 2004 16 : 09 : 51
The diagnosis of a polycystosis is confirmed on US. Before excision of cysts spent hormonal inspection (above norm or rate there was only any man's hormone and that a little). All cysts obieh ovaries, polyps and solderings are removed during laporoskopicheskoj operations. As protivopolipoznoe treatment received tab. primoljut-holes in tech. 3 h months. After operation and course of treatment by Primolutum was kontrolnoeuzi. Zakljuchenie-norm or rate. What is necessary still, that zaberemennet??? Thanks!
Malanova T.B. on May, 04th 2004 08 : 29 : 32
Yana, the reasons for sterility or barrenness at you is. The first - so-called trubno-the peritoneal factor, vtoraja-a chronic endometritis, tretja-it is possible or probable, absence of an ovulation. You did not receive any regenerative treatment, did not spend hormonal inspection. Whether the diagnosis of a polycystosis of ovaries if has proved to be true what inspection and why specific treatment was not spent has proved to be true?