PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Comment, please, results of the analysis on 12 oh to week it is pregnant...

ANNA
22.05.2004, 16:19
Comment, please, on results of the analysis on 12 oh to week of pregnancy and the reference genetics (my age - 40 years; the first pregnancy). PAPP-A - 0.49 MoM; Free hCGb - 0.34 MoM; US - vorotntkovaja a zone - norm or rate; the nasal bone is. References: US and a blood analysis on 20 oh to week of pregnancy; further by results of the analysis it is possible or probable kardotsentez. C than lowered value or meaning;importance HG can be connected? Whether necessarily in we wash age carrying out of invasive or aggressive diagnostics on revealing of developmental anomalies irrespective of results of analyses of a blood and US?
In advance I thank you for the professional answer.

IRINA
23.05.2004, 08:41
Doctors "like" pregnant women of your age to drag all pregnancy on hospitals and analyses. My mum has given birth to a daughter 3 - in 49 years!! Now ditju 2 years - not on years clever and sharp, completely talk!:)) so she has gone to hospital only in the extremity or end 8 month to be registered in a sort. The house! And all analyses which to you will probably appoint or nominate (amniotic waters, or a blood from a cord or navel) - doctors speak these, that these punctures of a uterus very much can provoke an abortion..... And it is more dangerous in your position. Analyses of a blood, smears and the good US on later terms - it or this will be enough for proverk health of the kid! You the good fellow that were solved on it!! Children are a happiness! Unless there is in a life something more important, than the moment when it or him for the first time will put to you on a stomach or belly... Or he will smile to you.... Take care!!!:))

Kuznetsova E.A.
24.05.2004, 05:28
It is complex or difficult to me to make comments on result of your analyses, as in each laboratory the parameters. It is discussed on "internal" consultation. Your age is the indication for prenatal diagnostics, especially if there are deviations or rejections in indications alfa-a fetoprotein or chorionic Gonadotropinum. UZI-diagnostics, unfortunately, not always can far help or assist with diagnostics. For this purpose apparatus with high resolving power and high qualification of the doctor, knowledge UZI-of markers of a chromosomal pathology are necessary.

Margarita
24.05.2004, 16:11
Anna, do not worry, to you have appointed or nominated " by results of analyses " on 20 j to week. If something in them will guard, it is better to pass or take place invasive or aggressive diagnostics, for own calmness (by experience). Successes!