PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two times did or made an abortion (a pathology of a fetus) owing to herpes...

Natasha
18.05.2004, 08:14
Two times did or made an abortion (a pathology of a fetus) owing to herpes. Now I was treated (tsikloferon, the doxycycline, Trichopolum), have told or said to be treated it is not meaningful to the husband, (is not treated) whether so it? Whether it will turn out that I too in vain was treated, in fact from it or him again I shall catch? Tell or say please through what time after reception of medicines it is possible to become pregnant, and what probability of repetition of a pathology? Thanks big. Mine e-mail: Nat_A@rambler. ru

Talanova E.J.
19.05.2004, 01:58
Dear Natasha! 1.??? In an occasion it "is not meaningful" - address together with the husband to GOOD infektsionistu! 2. Not earlier, than in 2 3 months. 3. The probability of repetition of a pathology is, but is estimated or appreciated under individual indications. In the Federal centre of science of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatologii the Russian Academy of Medical Science (Moscow) are developed algorithm of inspection and the scheme or plan of conducting pregnancy at women with genital herpes. Phone of corresponding or meeting unit NTSAGP: 438 06 88.

Natasha
20.05.2004, 08:21
Thanks for the answer. How I have understood, at me immunity after treatment, but muzhu-that what for if he vse-peerly is not treated will simply raise or increase? One more question: in fact with herpes 85 % of people are ill or sick, and give birth or travail to normal children, why at me so?

Talanova E.J.
21.05.2004, 19:01
Dear Natasha!
1. Who to you has told or said "is not treated"? To GOOD infektsionistu! Probably, those who speak "is not treated" in case of herpes, EBV, TSMV, hepatitis B.. Mean an opportunity of an exacerbation (relapse). It is necessary for you TO NOT HAVE an exacerbation during pregnancy, it is necessary to take all for this purpose reasonable measures (for pair individually at infektsionista/the venereologist - address in ours sootv. Conferences by Century of Century Novoselovu and A.A.Erovichenkovu for explanations). 2. Alas, not all from this of 85 % give birth or travail to normal children.: (

Natasha
23.05.2004, 11:04
prochla your answer, thanks. You speak: " who has told or said is not treated? " So doctors to whom I addressed speak all, I live in small city so to choose it is not necessary. I understand that I NEED TO NOT HAVE the EXACERBATION during pregnancy, but in fact at the first pregnancy of an exacerbation it is possible to tell or say was not: credits: 1 : 200, and here last time did or made analyses 1 : 1800. It is a lot of. Today has handed over control after treatment. The result will be only ch/z 8 days. Can while to put down any suppositories or vitamins to have a drink? The matter is that once we with the husband had a contact, whether my treatment on smarku will go? And more as it is possible to find communication or connection with Novoselovym and Erovichenkovym? Thankful in advance.

Talanova E.J.
24.05.2004, 15:59
Dear Natasha! I sympathize... Doctors who have told or said "is not treated", could mean, that conducting pregnancy at ALL women who have had been ill genital herpes, REPRESENTS the CERTAIN PROBLEM. In occasion of treatment by suppositories and so forth - consult at Century S.Novoselova and A.A.Erovichenkova in our conferences "Venereologist" and "Infektsionist". Do not forget to specify, please, that you live in small city and already for a long time are treated "internally" at local infektsionistov (S.Novoselov prefers Century that to it or him;them came internally on reception for references on treatment, and he correctly acts, but you do not have such opportunity, therefore specify it in your question, and also cite detailed data on your "internal" case history - with credits, the indicating, what treatment has already been spent and so forth I Wish you with all the heart health.