PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or Say, whether it is necessary to stop reception Diane-35 if have appeared...

Olga
22.05.2004, 17:20
Hello!
Tell or Say, whether it is necessary to stop reception Diane-35 if there were morbid sensations in a breast and brownish allocation (I drink their only 10 days, before it or this saw Tri-regol).
I have passed or have taken place treatment for a clamidiosis, in its or his my partner have not found out and have told or said, that preventive treatment is not necessary for him. And vrach-the gynecologist speaks, what is it it is necessary. What can you advise?

Soboleva L.I.
23.05.2004, 03:43
Hello, Olga! Do not stop reception of tablets, in the first month the similar phenomena are quite possible or probable.
In occasion of a clamidiosis I agree with your gynecologist. In my opinion better perebdet, than nedobdet, and the clamidiosis enough often remains nediagnostsirovannym. If suddenly so it will turn out, that at your partner the clamidiosis simply is not revealed, the risk of repeated infection is high.

natasha
24.05.2004, 10:51
Whether there is a dependence between reception marvelona and sni zheniem desires? What advise?