PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! I here esteemed, the huge quantity or amount of people complains on krasno-korichn...

Svetlana
22.05.2004, 17:52
People! I here esteemed, the huge quantity or amount of people complains on krasno-brown monthly, and in the answer only one " Descend or Go to the doctor... " I was at the doctor, have taken a heap of smears and have found nothing, have told or said, that is healthy. And I the seventh month cannot already become pregnant. At me the husband for 12 years is more senior and already strews a head ashes, that he is not so capable. Whether there can in monthly be these anomalies a hormonal deviation or rejection? Before reception of contraceptives all was normal. Can it is necessary descend or go to the endocrinologist?

Nata
23.05.2004, 12:04
Certainly descend or go to the endocrinologist!

child
24.05.2004, 09:49
Svetlana, krasno-brown monthly happen at an endometriosis. He is defined or determined at US (uterine), and only laparoskopicheski extrauterine. Can byti other reasons krasno-brown monthly. Almost any deviation or rejection from norm or rate in female sphere reduces chance beremenennosti. How it is possible to diagnose in absentia if and on reception the doctor cannot understand? The same sign can be at various diseases.