PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the father and the first wife the first child has died from spinno--a cerebral hernia. On slo...

Elena
23.05.2004, 03:34
At the father and the first wife the first child has died from spinno--a cerebral hernia. According to the father, doctors spoke then, that the reason of it or this for medicine while is unknown, that such happens very seldom (probably as I have understood - business here was in any genetic deviations or rejections). Then at the daddy the daughter from the first wife and more we with the sister was born. Now I am pregnant also me excites, whether predisposition to such deviations or rejections by right of succession is passed.

Kuznetsova E.A.
24.05.2004, 08:38
Spinno-spinno--the cerebral hernia concerns to congenital defects of development, and as a rule, cases of a repeated birth of the child with the same pathology are extremely rare, it is not passed by right of succession. However, at any young and healthy pair the child from a different sort congenital developmental anomalies (on the average, 15 20 children on one thousand birthes) can be born.