PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. Whether it is necessary to worry in occasion of absence...

Katya
15.05.2004, 14:12
Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. Whether it is necessary to worry in occasion of absence of pregnancy if she did not come 1, 5 years (at an active sexual life of 3 5 times in a week). At what before wedding I not to time did not become pregnant, having begun or started a sexual life in 17 years. Accepted contraceptive tablets with breaks. Before wedding the cycle was very much not steady from 22 till 45 days, sometimes with long bleedings till 8 14 days. Now the cycle became 28 35 days. But sometimes with fixing or lingering vydelenijami till 14 days which stop only after stress or good sex. - to mine the problem is, but with what to begin I not in a course, can you prompt. In advance thanks.

Kirillova V.P.
16.05.2004, 20:05
The problem is! Already for a long time to cry it is necessary!!!

Katya
17.05.2004, 15:08
I actually ask to give advice or council in occasion of concrete actions, and to sob to me still early. At my sister too not all that well very well was, a propyl garmonalnuju therapy and goes with a tummy. Also relieve me from hysterical komentariev. In advance thanks.

Natalia
18.05.2004, 19:05
Yes descend or go simply to the doctor, hand over analyses. Well as it is possible to give advice or councils in absentia?!

Katya
19.05.2004, 17:07
Question on zasypku: where and to which doctor will advise (Moscow). Not skilled or experienced charlatans have already bothered. Besides at a campaign to the gynecologist he sends me to the endocrinologist, and last again to the gynecologist and so indefinitely. What center to prefer to not get in prosak? And what to make the first concrete steps that from me simply did not extend money. In advance thanks.

popenko. Century
20.05.2004, 16:16
Dear Katerina! Absence of pregnancy at a regular sexual life without preservation within one year speaks about presence of sterility or barrenness.
The reason for trouble at you rather essential. It is necessary for you to address, together with the husband, in one of the centers engaged auxiliary reporoduktivnymi technologies for definition of the reason of sterility or barrenness and a choice of a method of treatment.
Most close most the productive center to you is MTSRM Sankt-of Petersburg.
I do not offer the center to you owing to its or his finding in a of Tyumen.
About eth two centers you can receive more detailed information on a site http: // www. mcrmt. ru
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna

Kamenetskij B.A.
22.05.2004, 00:55
Katya! Djstvitelno problems exist only when them do not solve. Unfortunately I cannot recommend you any of the centers in Moscow t. To. I do not own such information. As if to sequence of diagnostics there are certain algorithms of inspection of fruitless pair, kotory allow to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to appoint or nominate adequate treatment. Within the limits of this forum questions concerning inspection are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend the adequate treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received in the Internet, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)

Olja
22.05.2004, 03:56
Katenka! I can advise to come to you on this site into section the gynecologist, there very good ginekolog-endocrinologist Irtuganov Nail Shamilevich, I at it or him am flied or treated. Very much it is pleasant to me, I too cannot become pregnant.

Natalia
22.05.2004, 14:47
Katya! I too live in Moscow and too longly could not find NORMAL vracha-the gynecologist. Nakonets-I it or him have found that, but he accepts in one of district clinics. I can recommend to you to come on a site: www. kleo. ru, vrach-the gynecologist there advises, I to her already once addressed. Only she has found out in me an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. She works in the center of obstetrics, gynecology and pareontologii (for correctness of the name I do not warrant or vouch) in Moscow, near to m. Beljaevo, JUgo-Western. Only at once I warn - there dorogovato. But, I consider or count, effectively.
If you have still questions, can write to me: volkovian74@mail. ru

Katya
24.05.2004, 06:16
Many thanks for efficient advice or councils to doctors and girls!