PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not protected sex was on November, 16th. The menses should begin on December, 1st...

Olga
20.05.2004, 11:40
Not protected sex was on November, 16th. The menses should begin on December, 1st, with 1 on 3 attributes monthly everyone were on the face, but anything is not present. 3 numbers did or made the test - negative. It is possible to calm down or still early? Delays in five days were only when the cycle began

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 04:24
Early still or even to calm down or be abirritated.

Olga
23.05.2004, 07:08
In general we with the husband very much want the child. But I am afraid to please it or him prematurely. On what day or bottom;fundus of a delay these tests can show exact result (used cheap for 7 roubles, another in a drugstore was not). Now I feel it is remarkable. The nausea, is not present anything.

Masha
24.05.2004, 05:49
At me too such happened, a delay (though it is usual den-v-put), even giddinesses and a nausea. I do not know, with what it was svjazanno, but a maximum in couple of days went monthly. And in general, the test on idea should show result for the first day of a delay! I wish good luck!