PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1!!!! SOS SOS SOS Hello, the doctor, respond me and on vozm...

Anja
23.05.2004, 06:59
1!!!! SOS SOS SOS
Hello, the doctor, respond me and whenever possible somewhat quicker, I all on nerves. Term at me 4 weeks and 3 days from the date of conception, t. e. We have conceived on September, 1st. Pregnancy was not planned, but the child very desired. I did not know about pregnancy and with 10 on 15 accepted an antibiotic "TSIFRAN", was treated for a genyantritis, with 13 on 18 did or made nyxes ampitselina. My God, we so want this child, but what risk of a genetic pathology. At genetics on reception I was, to me have responded, that if there are deviations or rejections will be vykedysh and if antibiotics have not affected or influenced the child I its or his erypsipelas, and of 8 9 % (low) have put risk. What to do or make, what probability, that at the child will be deviations or rejections, whether it is possible for something to change and what consequences. The doctor I beg, respond more likely.

Kuznetsova E.A.
24.05.2004, 04:56
Medicinal preparations including antibiotics, pass or take place testing on possible or probable teratogennye effects (congenital teratisms). To you have correctly responded, if there is no threat of discontinuing easy save pregnancy. On term of 16 weeks it is possible to make ultrasonic research (the knowing doctor can see a heart disease, anomalies moche-sexual system, etc.), but it should be the qualified expert, and to hand over the analysis of a blood on alfa-a fetoprotein and chorionic Gonadotropinum.