PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY HELP or ASSIST!!! To me of 30 years. Peravja pregnancy. Term of 12 weeks. Earlier...

Oksana
17.05.2004, 23:56
URGENTLY HELP or ASSIST!!! To me of 30 years. Peravja pregnancy. Term of 12 weeks. Earlier there were problems with conception. On 8 week (the fact of pregnancy has not been established or installed by doctors yet) me have sent on fljurografiju and check of pipes on proodimost (GSG). At obnarzhenii the fact of pregnancy has addressed to genetics, has received the answer, that prezhivat there is nothing, and akusher-genekolog has told or said, that for a fetus it is very bad, aabot to do or make already late. I do not know, that to me to do or make, help or assist, please.

olja
18.05.2004, 15:54
If genetik to you has told or said what to worry not stoit-do not worry. In any case now it is necessary to wait for 15 16 weeks and to hand over the triad test (hg, ne, afp), US to exclude pathologies. But glavnoe-do not worry. It precisely is very harmful to the child!

Elena With.
20.05.2004, 05:03
The good gynecologist you will tell or say nothing, all over again for 8 weeks directs or refers on inspections, then without additional analyses speaks about abortion. ON mine you should replace the doctor urgently!! Is the first, and then for 15 weeks to hand over the analysis of a blood on revealing patalogy and congenital illnesses or diseases. I did or made in the International Female center nne znaeta New Arbate (it esl not

Elena With.
21.05.2004, 18:26
The good gynecologist you will tell or say nothing, all over again for 8 weeks directs or refers on inspections, then without additional analyses speaks about abortion. ON mine you should replace the doctor urgently!! Is the first, and then for 15 weeks to hand over the analysis of a blood on revealing patalogy and congenital illnesses or diseases. I did or made in the International Female center nne znaeta New Arbate (it esl not

Olga
23.05.2004, 07:18
I join references. Urgently replace the gynecologist. If you in Moscow, address in the good center (on Oparin, MONIIAG on Pokrovka). Do not worry!

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.05.2004, 02:45
If on 8 week it has been executed GSG and a roentgenophotography unfortunately it is necessary to interrupt pregnancy - the risk of defects of an osteal brain, nervous system, developmental anomalies is high. But before to do or make this - specify on good US (NTSAGiP, TSPSiR, 29 maternity home, 27 maternity home) whether a duration of gestation and define or determine there were 8 weeks at the moment of researches (and on conscience I and have not understood, have been executed issledovani or not???)