PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! To Me 22 years, married 4 years, did not give birth or travail. With neda...

Olga
21.05.2004, 15:38
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! To Me 22 years, married 4 years, did not give birth or travail. Not enough greasing is for quite some time now allocated at employment or occupations by love and is sick. On shorts vydeleny is not present, but when I wash, having thrust a finger in a vagina, uzhasnulas that he completely white. Has visited or attended the gynecologist, the venereologist, has handed over smears, a blood, all in repartitions of norm or rate. From what a pain and why inside white dense mass? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 23:32
Most likely, you unduly carefully keep hygiene. It is not necessary to enter fingers into a vagina at all, it is not necessary to use intimal and other soap, it is necessary only podmyvanie flowing vodojiz soul. If there is no itch, there is no boring, there is no unpleasant smell, smears on flora! Pure or clean allocation available you are characteristic for you. Thus, you, probably, have a deficiency of vitamins, as causes a trauma mucous and pains at affinity. Can be and other reasons.