PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor, help or assist please!!! In 1997 1998 were treated with the husband...

Nastja
22.05.2004, 07:20
Good afternoon! The doctor, help or assist please!!! In 1997 1998 were treated with the husband for a clamidiosis, have passed or have taken place two courses. After the second course have together handed over analyses - negative. Then during 4 years I handed over time 6 analyses on a clamidiosis (t. To. Has read through, that he difficultly cures, and can not find out itself in analyses), always analyses were negative. In 2001 I zaberemennela. But before it or this has again handed over analyses, but on a mycoplasmosis and ureplazmoz, too all negative. 3 weeks prior to sorts or labors at me have taken again the analysis on a clamidiosis - and he has appeared polozhitelnm. Me have treated eritrometsinom. After sorts or labors ch/z half a year we with the husband have again handed over analyses on a clamidiosis, and again negative. Handed over a method the PIF. What to do or make? During all time I am excruciated by a thrush, almost every month becomes aggravated. Nothing helps or assists.

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 23:22
It is not necessary to corner itself. The thrush should be treated preparatmi, to ktorym you are sensitive. And on a clamidiosis, at absence of complaints and pure or clean smears, it is not necessary to hand over analyses.