PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please to a question at me 9 weeks of pregnancy, I feel...

Elena
16.05.2004, 11:08
Respond, please to a question at me 9 weeks of pregnancy, I feel well. The only thing, that me excites it that the chair at me became dense, a constipation it to name difficultly as to a toilet I go on a regular basis (daily). For isprazhdenija to me it is necessary to make an effort, whether it can affect or influence a fetus.

Alla
18.05.2004, 01:04
It only the beginning. All pregnant women suffer constipations, the further - the worse. Try to use in nutrition something laxative - plums, a beet, tomatoes (find, that helps or assists you).

Elena
20.05.2004, 03:00
In occasion of plum and a beet all is clear, but I cannot them is every day, at me and so on meal does not pull. And that if a few or a little;little bit to make an effort at isprazhdenii That that will be bad!

Alla
23.05.2004, 23:03
To tell the truth, I do not know, that will be. But I think, if you are going to to make an effort all pregnancy, anything good.
- To mine better every day there are plums, than to make an effort. By the way, from plums not toshnit. And then, I have written - think up, that to you helps or assists is better. I, for example, drink tomato juice for the night (itself has thought up) and with a chair at me all About. though before too there were constipations. Though I and not especially like it or him, but I drink every DAY - health more dearly or expensively.