PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 5 6 weeks. Excruciate pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly (especially left side) and n...

Anna
20.05.2004, 03:51
Pregnancy of 5 6 weeks. Excruciate pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly (especially left side) and nojushchaja a dorsodynia. On Saturday and on Sunday has lain down, hurt practically proshchli. To Monday has gone on US, the doctor has told or said, that pregnancy is, but a fetus heart is not visible also does not fight. Also has added, that if till next Monday nothing will occur or happen, to go again on US. Who can prompt me, that with me...
And more.... Sometimes when the stomach or belly hurts, I drink noshpu. But can it is not necessary....
In advance I thank

The anonym
21.05.2004, 01:43
Anna, at all do not drink noshpu and any other medicines! Pains need to be endured this usual phenomenon simply as muscles of a uterus extend. Now about your baby. In 5 6 its or his weeks it was not visible and at me, and it is absolutely normal!! And serdechko will check up much later, nedelek through 10. Be not afraid of anything all it will be good))

The anonym
21.05.2004, 04:06
Pregnant women no-shpu to drink about 8 tablets in day are possible

Natasha
22.05.2004, 00:41
And what to you the doctor has told or said in occasion of a pain?
It can be threat of an abortion and then appoint or nominate vitamin E and suppositories with a papaverine. (at me such was, in 10 days has passed or has taken place).
In occasion of US - still too early, do not worry, will see the kid and will hear serdechko later.
And noshpu really appoint or nominate, but only in that case when the advantage or benefit of it or her is more, than negative action. So to abuse it is not necessary.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 23:26
Pregnant women can be drunk much that, a question what for? Pains it is normal, if is not present krovjanistyh vydeleny! Why here all such alarmists? Anna esteem the special literature for pregnant women and sleep easy.

child
23.05.2004, 20:50
Pregnant women can be drunk much that, a question what for? Pains it is normal, if is not present krovjanistyh vydeleny! Why here all such alarmists? Anna esteem the special literature for pregnant women and sleep easy.