PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to set some more specifying questions in occasion of reception the COOK the Microshaft...

Elena
17.05.2004, 11:02
I wish to set some more specifying questions in occasion of reception the COOK the Microshaft. With what day of a menses to begin reception of a preparation? And if to accept on one tablet in day continuously when there should come or step mentrualnopodobnaja reaction? 7 dnevnyj a break to do or make it is not necessary?

evromedprestizh
17.05.2004, 23:14
The preparation is applied from 1 day of a menses. In 2 4 days after the termination or ending of reception the menses begins. Irrespective of it or her for 8 day following packing begins. I do not recommend reception without purpose or appointment of the doctor.

Elena
20.05.2004, 00:13
Preparation the Microshaft to me have written out in female consultation. Why you do not recommend its or his reception without purpose or appointment of the doctor? Contraindications and the side effect of this preparation strongly differs from others the COOK?

Elena
23.05.2004, 19:40
If it is necessary to do or make 7 dnevnyj a break after reception of the Microshaft why doctor Malanova T. to me has responded, what the given COOK is applied continuously? At me istruktsija to this preparation in foreign tongue, therefore I set so much questions.