PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The virus of papillomas is found out in me. The doctor has appointed or nominated reception famvira 2 times a day...

lena
22.05.2004, 05:56
The virus of papillomas is found out in me. The doctor has appointed or nominated reception famvira 2 times a day in tech. 5 days. I have an information, that famvir is not effective against papillomavirusa. I wish to learn or find out your opinion.

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 18:33
Vysokospetsificheskoj therapies for VPCH are not present. Preparations, analogues atsiklovira, for example famvir are used. However, if at you oncogenous variants VPCH antiviral therapy is not always spent do not come to light or are not taped. What reasons in favour of therapy were resulted or brought by your doctor.

lena
23.05.2004, 08:50
Half a year back analysis has shown presence of papillomas of high risk. After that handed over the analysis in durgom mete - have found only low risk. Besides at me a papilloma at an input or entrance in a vagina. The doctor did not result or bring any special reasons.

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 18:12
Most likely it is peaked or acuminate condylomas (!?). If so they are cauterized and the policy of antiviral therapy is in parallel followed.