PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What means to select individually? The only thing, that I assume, it, ch...

Tatyana
22.05.2004, 15:46
What means to select individually? The only thing, that I assume, it, that at me few man's hormones. And analily at us do not do or make. The gynecologist talks about condoms, but with them I test a dyscomfort. The spiral is undesirable in view of possible or probable inflammations, such already was. How to be, what to prefer? To me 31 year, to the child 2 years, in a year I plan pregnancy. Thanks.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 20:53
To select individually - had in view of a tablet.
What to go a method of assays on health what will advise? Once again thanks for your answers.

IRINA
23.05.2004, 01:17
CHarozetta, eksljuton are doctors recommend already after sorts or labors.

Soboleva L.I.
23.05.2004, 16:42
Dear Tatyana! Basically the gynecologist in a status to pick up to you a contraceptive and without analyses, on the basis of survey. If contraception for a year is necessary to you and you do not like condoms - try or taste hormonal contraceptives. To given birth or travailled women, as a rule, approach or suit nizkodozirovannye contraceptives (with a dose etinilestradiola not less than 30 mkg). Such preparations, as mikroginon, femoden, Rigevidonum.