PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Elena Jurevna! At me now 30 week of pregnancy. On 17...

Svetlana
23.05.2004, 06:13
Hello, Elena Jurevna! At me now 30 week of pregnancy. On 17 18 handed over a blood on AFP and HGCH, was on US in mediko-the genetic center in Peter. AFP - in norm or rate, HGCH - it is lowered, on rezultam US - " markers of a chromosomal pathology " it is not revealed. The doctor in ZHK has told or said, that deviation or rejection HG (17 - 0, 4 ME/ml), most likely, is caused or called by my excess weight. I can calm down? I very much worry, whether all by way of with my child. Genetics cannot be mistaken?

Talanova E.J.
23.05.2004, 16:15
Dear Svetlana! Genetics, certainly, not gods! Can Be mistaken everything, and specificity of screening on perinatalnuju a pathology is those, that with greater probability come to light or are taped t. n. Rasping defects, but the decision on high risk of a pathology of a fetus is accepted INTERNALLY on the basis of ALL SET of parameters and history of pregnancy (and previous beremennostej if they were). Therefore, if genetics Petersburg MGTS + the doctor from ZHK which observed of pregnancy, consider or count, that that's all right - it is necessary to join them and you. Individual fluctuations HGCH, really, happen, and the reasons not one and not two. I wish health you and your future kid.