PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I Address to you for konsultsiej. Has addressed to the gynecologist in sv...

Elena Lazareva
23.05.2004, 05:33
Hello! I Address to you for konsultsiej.
Has addressed to the gynecologist in connection with planning of pregnancy about 8 months ago. The smear was not so good (many leucocytes). The doctor has appointed or nominated antibacterial treatment (tiberal and ofloksin) - the smear became good. In February already it or this has handed over PTSR-smears - nothing is revealed. Serodiagnostika-has shown the following: Myc lgG - it is found out, Myc lgM - a grey zone; CMV lgG - more than 35.0, CMV lgM - it is not found out; Toxoplazma lgG - 0.6; HERP I lgG - 10.0 (" cold on labiums " happens). All rest narmalno. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on my picture. That size CMV lgG and means such bolsha concept " a grey zone ". Whether It is possible to consider or count, that I am sick in case of negative smears. Whether treatment Is required in this case? Whether there can be a communication or connection with a bad smear earlier? It is necessary ldi to survey the husband (in fact smears negative). If yes, also two methods? In advance I thank for the answer!

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 14:16
You of anything more should not survey and treat, as at you everywhere comes to light or is taped the immunoglobulins providing immunity.