PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! On 30 31 week of pregnancy to mine still not born...

Xenia
22.05.2004, 23:29
Hello, the doctor! On 30 31 week of pregnancy to mine still to not born child have diagnosed " bilateral defect of a upper lip, it is possible or probable palates ". Unfortunately, all gravity of damages of bones will be clear only after sorts or labors. To me have advised to think of an abortion. BUT in fact the child already teleorganic. It was found out, that at my grandmother one of four children was born with the wolf mouth. By its or her stories, palates at it or him were not in general. The child has lived all some days. What the probability, what at my kid will be the same serious teratism? Or business can manage a labium leporium? My senior child of such deviations or rejections has no.

Kuznetsova E.A.
23.05.2004, 13:02
UZI-diagnostics is not always exact and in the big degree depends on qualification and experience of the doctor, besides an opportunity cheljustno-facial and kosmetologicheskoj surgeries have very much changed. If a fetus of a male he has chance to have even less kosmetologicheskih problems.