PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You consider or count the treatment appointed or nominated to us noneffective or non-standard, but dej...

Julia
23.05.2004, 06:24
You consider or count the treatment appointed or nominated to us noneffective or non-standard, but effective? I began to doubt very much, t. To. I handed over analyses in paid kulinike and for the scheme or plan of treatment from me have taken besides payment of all analyses and visiting of the doctor of 600 roubles more. Me really disturbed unpleasant allocation and an itch. The preparations appointed or nominated by the doctor we already we accept. I asked a question about joint priminenie clindamycin and ofloksina (at the husband). I drink zitrolid, Palinum, suppositories geksikon, miramistin, Nistatinum, suprasitn and vitamins. We treat ureplazmu, garderellu and coccal flora.

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 10:32
It was necessary to treat mestno a bacterial vaginosis. On a background of treatment the coccal flora and the phenomena of a colpitis independently leaves. At reception of pure or clean smears disappears necessity of treatment of a ureaplasmosis as the ureaplasma concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora. Coming to light or taped only in adverse conditions. So I essentially do not agree with the appointed or nominated treatment. And to accept preparations to you or not, you solve.