PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Four years ago the clamidiosis (the husband has awarded) has been found out in me, spent...

Natasha
21.05.2004, 08:27
Four years ago the clamidiosis (the husband has awarded) has been found out in me, treatment after which has been spent were handed over analyses. Analyses have shown, that I have recovered. In January of this year has got in hospital where to me have diagnosed: tubo-ovarian education. Doctors speak, that the reason of my disease was the ascending infection, and it is necessary to notice, that after I have recovered from a clamidiosis, I am more hurted or was ill;was sick than nothing (in the gynecologic plan). Whether this education is possible or probable that after 4 years, has arisen for this reason? And if yes, explain to me, please, the mechanism vozniknkovenija. If is not present, tell why all this could arise, the reason is interesting to me.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.05.2004, 19:49
The reason tubooavrialnogo educations is voshodishchaja the infection more often. It or this the clamidiosis - rising in uterine pipes, in particular, is dangerous, he causes their inflammation and solderings therefore the secret of uterine pipes accumulates in a pipe, being favorable medium dl jarazvitija other microbes. As consequence or investigation arises a pyesis.

Natasha
23.05.2004, 10:24
But in fact the clamidiosis was four years ago and it or him have successfully cured, and in hospital I have got in January of this year. Really the inflammation last all these years anything of not showing?