PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a problem. To me 31 year, at me easy or light;mild form DTSP. In 1991...

Anastas
23.05.2004, 04:42
Hello. At me a problem. To me 31 year, at me easy or light;mild form DTSP. In 1991, in one of clinics, the "kind" doctor has written out to me Clonazepamum (0.5 mg day). The dose scanty, but she very much oppresses me. I want the child. I do not wish to accept this muck more. Many times tried to throw, but then at me problems with respiration - spastic strictures begin, and more the tonus increases or is enlarged. Whether will prompt me how to get rid of Clonazepamum? Whether it is possible to replace it or him with the harmless preparation which is not causing accustomings? Whether it is possible to give birth or travail " on a background " Clonazepamum, at such scanty dose? Thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
23.05.2004, 10:05
Dear Anastas! It is expedient to you to find the good psychotherapist who will gradually relieve you of necessity to accept klonozepam, saving Vvshe normal state of health. Pregnancy on a background even small doses of such preparations is undesirable.