PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Elena Jurevna! We already with you kak-that communicated in occasion of Isovalum...

Natasha
20.05.2004, 07:21
Hello, Elena Jurevna! We already with you kak-that communicated in occasion of izovalerianovoj acidemias at my son (5, 5 years). At me such question: to us friends from Germany (and with greater or big work) have brought a delivery - hydrolysate Milupa MSUD powder. Costs or stands nedeshevo. There in the list of indications to use is " Isovaleric acidemia " (!!!). It is written in black and white. BUT... In fact it is necessary to Us only without Leucinum, and there " leucine, valine and isoleucine free ". Whether It is possible for us to use such hydrolysate? Though our disease is written on a box, but has suddenly taken doubt - whether it is possible for us it or him is? Develop or dispell, pozhalujtsa, my doubts. Yours faithfully, Natasha.

Talanova E.J.
21.05.2004, 11:15
Hello, Natasha! Excuse, please, that yet has not responded to your last letter, but any useful data, I on your question have not received (inquiries in institutes about even pre-production models bezlejtsinovogo a delivery have not given result). A hydrolysate to use it is possible. Probably, this hydrolysate was framed as a complex product which it is possible to use also patients and with a little bit other disturbances aminokislotnogo an exchange. Health to you and your boy. The epopee with cold has ended?

Natasha
21.05.2004, 22:57
Thanks for the answer. Directly mountain from brachiums!:))) thought, has suddenly spent such denzhishchi, and the product will not approach or suit? The epopee with cold only approaches end. AFTER a bronchitis and a bilateral otitis any alkaline bacteriemic or bacterial cystitis has begun, have pumped up antibiotics, now later 10 days like for the first time the normal analysis wet. The herpes only have tortured on labiums at the child, but it already absolutely other history:))) Big to you thanks for all. Yours faithfully, Natasha and Igorek (09.08.95).

Natasha
22.05.2004, 03:05
P. S. And more. Nakonets-that has found the address of combine krahmaloproduktov where sell protein-free products and how there to reach has learned or has found out. Now business should be adjusted.

Talanova E.J.
23.05.2004, 09:13
It is glad for both of you! Keep, Igorek and Natasha! Nevertheless: closely or attentively observe, how will pass to a hydrolysate. If sweep up or will notice though any negative changes - consult at d-ra Nikolaevoj (even without Igorka, even by phone). If still questions (than I can, I shall try to help or assist - to learn or find out and t. Item), write directly on e-mail (talanova@doctor. ru).