PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor A year at me irregular monthly. Addressed to vra...

olga
22.05.2004, 13:08
Hello the doctor
A year at me irregular monthly. Addressed to the doctor and he has suggested to have a drink hormonal tablets. I did not drink t. To. Thought that a cycle naladitsja-there were periods regular enough. Already as two months are not present monthly. There were stresses for this period. And here inflow to a head and a sweating even during a dream two weeks ago have begun. Irritability, a sleeplessness. More shortly all attributes of a climacteric. But me only 34 years. Went to the doctor. Has again suggested to drink hormones and has told or said that all will be adjusted. Any analyses has told or said it is not necessary simply it is a disadvantage of hormones.
I subtracted or deducted in a network that hormones can lead to a lot of diseases and complications. At me and so were obnaruzhiny pappilomy and are removed half a year back.
Whether prompt please it climacterium can is valid to be or there is a probability that under action of stress something has occured or happened and will be restored after priemv hormonal preparations
Whether there are any analyses to define or determine what is it such. Advise that to me to do or make in such situation.
In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 09:04
At you obvious hormonal disturbances. But prior to the beginning of any therapy inspection is necessary. You should make a blood on LG, FSG, Prolactinum. To make US (it is obligatory to measure thickness endometrija, the sizes of ovaries, presence and the sizes of follicles). Only then modzhno to be defined or determined with the further inspection. But hormones should not be accepted yet.