PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, I am am disturbed with presence vydeleny from a vagina (small kolich...

Olja, 22 years
20.05.2004, 23:03
Good afternoon, me presence vydeleny from a vagina (small disturbs quantities or amounts, white, similar on cottage cheese). For a day, on their linen remains, a little. Basically they remain after sex on a condom of the partner.
One year ago for the first time in a smear have found out a thrush. It was treated for it or her. Then have found out a mycoplasma, ureaplpzamu. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment by antibiotics. Has recovered from these infections. Two months ago have found out a dysplasia. Have made kriodistruktsiju. At present allocation have remained.
Analyses: a smear, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma, chlamydias, herpes, papiloma, a cytomegalovirus - pure or clean.
Has made the analysis baktposev on kandida, have found: S epidermidis - hemolitic active, plentiful body height; yeast mushrooms of sort Candida - individual colonies.
Prompt, what is it can be. How to treat, and what analyses or inspections need to be made still.
Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.05.2004, 05:48
Inspections more any it is not required, under the description - a nonspecific colpitis. Treatment - complex with application immunomoduljatorov Is required and antibacterial preparations to which the streptococcus and kandida is sensitive

Olja, 22 years
22.05.2004, 19:30
The gynecologist should appoint or nominate this treatment?

Olja, 22 years
23.05.2004, 08:57
My gynecologist has appointed or nominated to me following treatment:
1. Gentamitsmn, intramusculary, 2 in day, 7 days (to it or him;them it is sensitive S epidermidis)
2. Suppositories Clotrimazolum, 1 2 in day, 8 12 days (to it or him;them it is sensitive kandida)
3. Levoril 1 3 r in day, 7 days.
I wish to add, that allocation at me very much for a long time (some years), but in smears did not find anything earlier and baktposev did not do or make.
Whether enough the given treatment?
(It would not be desirable to be treated without results once again for a thrush, considering mountains of the drunk antibiotics). Whether It is necessary for more exact diagnosis to do or make the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis. (heard, that molochnitsoj it is possible perezarazhatsja if the flora of an intestine is broken or disturbed).
Thanks.