PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY!!!! Dear doctors, tell or say where to me will address... The father refusal...

Svetlana
21.05.2004, 05:37
URGENTLY!!!!
Dear doctors, tell or say where to me will address... The father refuses the child speaking that he not it or him... I wish to prove to him what is it its or his child!!! What analyses where, how much it will cost? With what to begin this procedure?
I wait for any help from people who kogda-that collided or faced with it or this or something know about this procedure!
In advance I thank!!!!

A.Muravyova
22.05.2004, 03:24
Address to genetics, it mediko-genetic research

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.05.2004, 08:51
You need to address in court for purpose or appointment medikogeneticheskoj examinations in NTS molecular genetics Moskvoreche, 1). Cost depends on that, you are pregnant (then it is required kordotsentez - a capture of a blood from a fetus) or the child already was born (then a capture of a blood at the child) + a capture of a blood at you and the prospective father - posl e that definition of a genetic set and comparison of parent analyses with children's. Definition of a genetic code 30 dollars plus all rest are simple costs or stands approximately. Who pays - solves court