PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accept microdosed out Mersilon. Has come to an end the first packing (ostal...

Lyudmila
22.05.2004, 23:46
I accept microdosed out Mersilon. Has come to an end the first packing (there were 2 tablets - today and on medium). The doctor did not appoint or nominate US to 11 12 day for check of action of tablets. And on a site www. sikirina. tsi. ru affirms about 100 % of necessity of US. Whether means it, that I cannot be assured or confident that Mersilon gives proof contraceptive effect. To me 23 years, I never before accepted OK, did not do or make abortions and did not give birth or travail. By-effects from tablets are not present. Very poor or scanty botched work has ended approximately in 2 weeks after the beginning of reception. How much or As far as I understand presence brush speaks about insufficient suppression of function of ovaries. But within the first months there is an accustoming to a preparation. Whether means already absence brush - suppression Mersilonom of function of ovaries? But then I can be assured or confident in Mersilone and to not be protected by more condoms. I have got confused. Help or assist please. Thanks.

Lyudmila
23.05.2004, 02:16
Still a question. At reception OK the status before monthly, named PMS can be saved, or are absent even otsen its or his weak displays?
Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
23.05.2004, 08:17
Hello, Lyudmila! To be convinced of blockade of an ootid in 1 month, it is necessary to do or make US on 11 12 days of a cycle. But it is possible to be protected simply in addition in 1 month of reception of tablets (at least - the first 2 weeks). And in the second month of application contraception already will be reliable.
As a rule, at reception OK of display PMS disappear (sometimes not in the first month of reception).