PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me to you a question. To me of 28 years, 2 years ago The angina has given complication on on...

galina
21.05.2004, 22:11
At me to you a question. To me of 28 years, 2 years ago
The angina has given complication on kidneys and doctors have diagnosed hr. A glomerulonephritis gemmaturicheskoj forms. Have told or said that at such form of disease I can have the child. At present changes in a blood and urine are not present. Now I plan to give birth to the child and having handed over analyses doctors have found out a herpes and a clamidiosis. The gynecologist has told or said that in my case to treat the child, than mother better. But me not hochetsja in advance to doom the child to treatment. Please, whether prompt there are agents for treatment of the given diseases, the least harmful influence on kidneys? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.05.2004, 22:41
No., treats you better are less dangerous to kidneys makrolidy (sumamed. Macrofoams) + immunostimuljatory type vifeon or derinat dl I of local application.

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.05.2004, 07:39
No., treats you better are less dangerous to kidneys makrolidy (sumamed. Macrofoams) + immunostimuljatory type vifeon or derinat dl I of local application.