PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear dokotor to me already for 30. Married. 1998 to year it was longly treated, was n...

Victoria
21.05.2004, 15:28
Dear dokotor to me already for 30. Married. 1998 to year it was longly treated, there was an obstruction of both pipes. Cavitary operation has been made: link sided tubektomija and the plasty of the right pipe with applying a microsurgical seam, except for that at me yet was not any pregnancy in a life. There were problems with ovaries (a cyst right) in the winter. The truth now was very well treated. Analyses all normal. Doctors speak, that it is necessary to do or make EKO because operation on plastic or plasty of a pipe has appeared is noneffective, I shall soon do or make a picture. Whether there is a probability, what this pipe is passed or taken place;passable, and if is passed or taken place;passable chastimo can has to do or make endometrial injections?

The anonym
21.05.2004, 19:20
And what if iskustvennoe conception (from a test tube)?

Victoria
22.05.2004, 04:58
And more one question to previous 10 : 45 : 13. I still have a hope to become pregnant in the natural way or not? And more heard, that before EKO doctors speak to clean or remove pipes what they were not (in mine sluchae-one) what to exclude an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. Whether it is valid so?

Ter-Ovakimjan A.E.
22.05.2004, 21:55
Visit or Attend a site www. vip03. ru

Irina.
23.05.2004, 05:10
How much is iskustvennoe a fertilization?