PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy 31 week. Since evening till the morning became The stomach or belly to strain boleznenn...

Lena
04.05.2004, 08:47
Pregnancy 31 week. Since evening till the morning became
The stomach or belly to strain morbidly and the bottom of a back to hurt or be ill;be sick.
iz-for it or this I sleep badly and even I do not sleep at all. That
It can mean? At whom so was?

Lena
07.05.2004, 15:14
Has forgotten to specify that has begun after I
The furniture moved houses, with one week ago

Olga
10.05.2004, 00:14
I do not like to swear, but in this case very much it would be desirable!!!! See a doctor necessarily and whenever possible somewhat quicker. Also do not forget to tell to her about your labour feat.

Lilja
12.05.2004, 00:51
Here and at me the same and in the afternoon, and, especially at night. At night even I wake up, and to turn over from a side sideways in general a problem. Though anything serious recently did not drag. 29 ned. Speak, what is it can be " Brekstony-Higsy " (be sorry if it is wrong napiala), but something I doubt, because on idea fight should release or let off through any time, and here holds longly and a stomach or belly as the stone becomes. Really, what is it?

Lilja
14.05.2004, 20:41
The most interesting, that at vracha-that was 3 days ago, has told, she has looked or seen me, a stomach or belly pomjala, speaks, that all in norm or rate, and a stomach or belly, good, soft. Has home come, again a stone. So Olga swear, how much want. Lena, excuse, that has got, it turns out, that I respond instead of you, but problema-that at us identical. You try or taste also to the doctor to drop in.

Concealling or Thawing
16.05.2004, 04:47
chto-that?! Threat of premature birth or births it, here that. Urgently address to the doctor! Shavtki Brekstona hiksa painless and up to 8 10 times a day, and that that you describe a serious occasion for hospitalization.

Alice
18.05.2004, 05:02
Moved furniture? In 31 week term??!

The anonym
18.05.2004, 16:37
Also what? Well, she moved furniture. The m on 37 38 week did or made repair, that I there only did not move, without problems absolutely. So it is an occasion for a panic and indignations only if there are any problems.

Creambird
21.05.2004, 04:18
No, 38 week is other question. I too glued wall-papers on 38. It would not be premature birth or births.

Lena
23.05.2004, 04:20
Was at the doctor, she has told or said that as soon as
Reductions will be each 10 15 minutes, then and
To come.