PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt, 1) whether It is possible the house test for pregnancy (B...

Olga
22.05.2004, 17:51
The dear doctor! Prompt, 1) whether It is possible the house test for pregnancy (Be sure) to define or determine presence of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis?
2) Usual my cycle of 28 days (to the day), after an abortion, according to the doctor of a propyl three months Logest (he "has established" or installed" the cycle 23 days.)
As I transferred or carried Logest not so well, after trimensual reception have decided to refuse it or him. Last tablet (21 uju) I have drunk on June, 17th - the menses has begun on June, 20th.
Now I cannot understand in any way when to wait next monthly? Pregnancy, like, is not present - on July, 15th did or made vulval or vaginal ultrasound - anything the general or common with pregnancy it was not found out. Whether all should return now on a former cycle - 28 days? Whether can cause or call the termination or ending of reception of tablets "delay" monthly? In advance thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
23.05.2004, 01:54
Certainly, now wait menstruatsuiju not earlier on July, 18th, and toti later in connection with reception of hormones and activity Soltsa.