PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, answer my question. At me 3 I group of a blood, otritsat a rhesus...

Love
21.05.2004, 19:51
Please, answer my question. At me 3 I group of a blood, otritsat a rhesus, at the husband 1 I will put. Pregnancy of the first, 9 weeks, on 8 j handed over week the analysis of a blood on antibodies which as to me have told or said, have not found out, rezus-the factor, the general or common analysis of a blood, urine and a feces (analyses in norm or rate). In 3 weeks have appointed or nominated to hand over the analysis wet, on which as to me as have told or said, any changes at once will be visible. Whether happens so, what antibodies can not be shown during the first pregnancy? I experience, that as I accept nothing for prevention of influence of antibodies, they kogda-nibud projavjatsja and will affect or influence a fetus. There can be I in vain experience?

child
23.05.2004, 00:26
Ljuba, on the right on the screen there is a column " Questions and answers ", and there find " About resus " and will see the answer to the question!