PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PROMPT WHO KNOWS. I on the first weeks of pregnancy and me excruciate constipations...

TANJA
20.05.2004, 01:02
PROMPT WHO KNOWS. I on the first weeks of pregnancy and me excruciate constipations. What to do or make, what to drink? THANKS.

The anonym
20.05.2004, 12:47
With this problem collide or face practically all zhenishchiny on early terms. With it or this it is necessary to struggle, the intestine should be emptied every day. The doctor has advised me the complex approach which has simply rescueed or saved me. 1. Yogurt with biocultures daily; 2. Since morning a handful of dried fruits (prunes + dried apricots) filled in by boiled water (1 glass) together with a liquid; 3. Unique laxative for pregnant women and kormjashchih-the Swiss preparation djufalak. It or he needs to be spent on drink a course not less than 10 14 days. He natural (lactulose). All it has very much helped or assisted me and 20 weeks I do not test similar problems. Success!

Irina
21.05.2004, 01:19
TRY TO EAT CHERNASLIV. HE VERY MUCH HELPED or ASSISTED ME.

Tatyana
22.05.2004, 13:01
Very good agent is possible deat salatik with a beet and sunflower butter or oil, too, and to drink any tablets I do not advise. Success to you

Marrying
22.05.2004, 23:42
At me pregnancy of 22 weeks. Any constipations for all time was not owing to, I think, to eating big kollichestva vegetables. Early term at me has dropped out on janvar-February then them was a little, and now!!! I on your place only also ate them. And as it has already been told or said, some well yogurt for the night to drink to pair or steam glasses (and be not afraid of excess weight, from it or him nothing will be). And still I eat in day on 1.5 kg of a sweet cherry. It is better, than preparations to drink.