PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About one year I accept Tri-regol. One of these days has forgotten to accept 2 tablets 9...

Elena
21.05.2004, 21:10
About one year I accept Tri-regol. One of these days has forgotten to accept 2 tablets 9 2 day). When has recollected, has accepted at once 2 (the break has turned out about 60 hours). In 2 hours has found out a blood, as at monthly (actually monthly have ended only one week ago), but without usual painful sensations. In the evening (in 10 hours after the last reception) has accepted a current tablet. Since then has passed or has taken place already hardly more day. The blood does not stop, goes not strongly, as at usual monthly. The general or common status of easy or light;mild delicacy. I do not know, that to me to do or make - whether to continue to accept tablets on a cycle (today 10 I the tablet) whether to make a break on monthly, and then to begin a new pack. And what guarantee of contraception during the given period.

Julia-doctor
22.05.2004, 18:24
The bleeding can be considered or examined;surveyed as "monthly" after a cancelling of tablets. Can begin now a new pack, and can drink up this (krovomazanie it can be saved). Guarantees are not present, therefore it is better to be protected in addition.

Karina
22.05.2004, 23:38
I accept mikroginon. This month has not drunk up 7 tablets (so there were circumstances). There was not protected sexual certificate or act. While monthly is not present, but there should be 31 numbers. Tell or say, when to me to start to drink following packing? In the first day monthly? Or in the fifth? And what probability of pregnancy if I have not drunk up pakovku tablets? Many thanks!