PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say, please, as fights Brekstona-should be felt..

Elena
22.05.2004, 17:06
Good afternoon! Tell or say, please, as fights Brekstona-Hiksa should be felt? Pregnancy of 23 weeks, I feel movements of the child from 18 weeks - they "local", he is pushed on some times in one point, and very small site as though he rests the handle or a leg or pinch moves. Any generalizovannyh I do not feel fights of a uterus. And read, that on these terms " the uterus trains ", and periodically should voznikakt easy or light;mild fights till some seconds. In your opinion, on what terms there should be these fights? What if at me they are not present? Whether I Can feel simply them? Or, can, I do not distinguish them from jerks of the child? Thanks for advice or council!

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.05.2004, 21:53
Really, since the second trimester there are very short-term reductions of a uterus, some women of these reductions almost do not feel it means that they at you are not present. Simply you do not give value or meaning;importance to each movement in a stomach or belly, and it is not too bad.