PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I had a problem: After sorts or labors (cesarean) has changed...

Irina
19.05.2004, 10:54
The dear doctor! I had a problem:
After sorts or labors (cesarean) character monthly has changed, they became poor or scanty and long (two days moderated or moderate, then botched work up to 7 days), but regular,
Cycle of 30 days. The doctor zhensk. kons did or made US of a uterus - without features. Has told or said, it is what is it similar to " weariness of ovaries " and has advised to drink gorm. Contraceptives of 3 6 months. To me 33 years, I do not smoke, but vsvjazi that I have gipoterioz, it is inclined to completeness and I wear contact lenses was afraid or rather afraid to begin a course. Advise, please are how much obligatory gorm. Agents at given problems,
And what preparation then is better for choosing.
Thankful in advance.

Shishkanova O.L.
21.05.2004, 18:56
Such character of a menses can be connected and with a uterine pathology (in absentia it is impossible to tell or say more precisely). If you decide to choose OK, the doctor at survey and according to analyses will pick up a preparation (it is desirable nizkodozirovannyj).

Irina
22.05.2004, 19:40
Thanks for the answer, the doctor! Prompt, on female hormones it is better to me to hand over what analyses and in what days of a cycle to come to you on consultation already with all data on arms or hand? Where you accept and how to you to enter the name on reception?