PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, at me 8 9 weeks of pregnancy, all...

Galina
20.05.2004, 19:37
Hello! Prompt, please, at me 8 9 weeks of pregnancy, all analyses in female consultation good, all was good, one of these days have appeared brown allocation as last day monthly, them was very little, only two days one time, then all has ceased, a week again very well. In konsultautsii have made ultrasound, have told or said, that with the child very well, but there is a hypertonus, have written out a heap of medicines, and have told or said to lay, but I of anything to drink did not begin and to lay did not become, and here a week that's all right. Whether there could be it threat, and something another who with such collided or faced, in fact it seems to me, what if it there was a threat, considering, what I did not drink a medicine and did not lay, where she has got to? And more a question. Who smoked during pregnancy? What consequences? In advance thanks.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 03:00
It is a hypertonus I precisely I know. A magnesium 6 on 4 tobletki in day he oslobljaet a tonus (it is not harmful!!!) refuse sexual contacts, do not lift more than 1 kg, have more a rest and relax or be relaxed. At an early stage of pregnancy the tonus is dangerous vykidyshom. I in this occasion laid in hospital though I had simply a tonus of a back wall of a uterus. To me pricked magnesia. You of it or this do not joke, feel you you can yourself prekrastno, and what there inside to your kid, when it or him sdavlevaet from different directions.

Nata
22.05.2004, 15:52
In general, if there is a hypertonus of a uterus, it already threat, t. To. The uterus in a tonus can push out a fetus. Me with such clinic at once in hospital have directed. Therefore follow the indicating of the doctor is better to not get in hospital.

LANA
22.05.2004, 18:49
From a hypertonus of a medicine it is better to accept, and not appointed or nominated here, and appointed or nominated by the doctor! And here with smoking I would not advise experiments to put, the child at smoking will receive not enough oxygen and in what good it will not result or bring!