PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The US on term of 30 weeks shows the moderate oligoamnios, disturbance of a blood flow...

Maria
21.05.2004, 21:52
The US on term of 30 weeks shows the moderate oligoamnios, disturbance of a blood flow 1 With, a low placentation (the bottom edge or territory in a projection of the bottom segment), a degree of a maturity - 2, thickness of 25 mm. The doctor speaks, that the reason of an oligoamnios - an infection. What analyses should be spent to learn or find out that for an infection? How she could get? On term 27 ned. The bad smear (enterokokk 10 - 6) Is appointed or nominated polizhinaks N6 (I can not apply, it is very dear or expensive) or betadin N7 (contraindications after 3 take month.) Whether it is necessary to accept? Than to replace? Whether this infection can cause an oligoamnios? Now the doctor appoints or nominates nyxes a glucose and Riboxinum v/in, KKB v/m. What is this preparations? What is KKB? Why there can be a disturbance of a blood flow? What normal parameters on this term? Has read through that item of a maturity of a placenta should be less. The doctor in this occasion speaks nothing. On term of 16 weeks there was a regional placental presentation, on term 22 ned. All was in norm or rate. I feel well, nothing disturbs. Whether hospitalization is obligatory? Very much I look forward to hearing. I the doctor explains nothing and does not tell.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.05.2004, 08:20
To make a blood on a serodiagnosis. Elementary - airborne by (TSMV, a herpes, a virus Epstein Barr). To replace it is possible gel Metronidazolum or suppositories of type Klionum.
No, enterokokk on vrjadli the reason of an oligoamnios. More likely a virus.
The appointed or nominated preparations improve matochnoplatsentarnyj a blood flow. Disturbance of a blood flow can be iz-for infections, iz-for inflammations in a placenta, iz-for structural changes. The degree of a maturity should be less, the blood flow is better.
In your situation it is shown gospitalizzatsija and treatment.

Maria
22.05.2004, 16:35
Many thanks for the answer. Analyses about which you speak, surrender in usual consultation or in spid-the center? Why my doctor does not stammer at all at analyses, and only when I start to ask about it or this, gives a direction on __ the analysis? Its or her this devil-may-care attitude or relation or these analyses are not so necessary? In a direction inspection on TORCH-an infection is written ". It it also is?
If any virus proves to be true, whether it is possible and whether has sense to be treated till a birth of the child? Pregnancy to interrupt I do not want, I very much wait for this child. What in my case it is possible to make?