PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I Hope, my question will not cause or call a boring of the traditsio...

Maria
14.05.2004, 23:33
The dear doctor! I Hope, my question will not cause or call a boring the traditional character. Advise, please, what homeopathic agents (or grassy nastoi) can help or assist, that have begun monthly. At me the delay five months, that disturbs me a little. I know the reason (a wrong delivery, but - to another I cannot). Yours faithfully, Maria

Anja
16.05.2004, 04:53
It is necessary to you urgently to the doctor. In a selftreatment - to not be engaged. The delay iz-for bad deliveries is simply ridiculously. Almost 100 %, that at you a problem and most likely serious. You should address to the doctor not after 5 months, and after 1 week.

Katya
17.05.2004, 17:16
And time you such clever, that know the reason of a delay, also should know how to treat.

Lilja
18.05.2004, 04:23
Masha! Do not pay attention to those who frightens you for anything unsoluble in gynecology is not present (except for absence of an opportunity to have children when the uterus is removed). By experience " hurted or were ill;were sick, we know " it is possible to assume, that at you hormonal failure (if you are precisely assured, that are not pregnant!!! provertes-ka all over again on pregnancy...). But define or determine and treat it the doctor can only. So look or see the list of establishments which prosecuted this subjects, and forward! Recover and will live better former! ANJA And ROLLING if you such clever, what incur the right to intimidate and without that confused patient why above your heads there are no nimbuses? You not the Lord the God so before to speak, henceforth think... By the way, anything ridiculous in a delay iz-for the broken or disturbed conditions of a life is not present. To your data, haughty you mine, any stress can cause or call a delay.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 20:47
123456template654321

Katya
21.05.2004, 10:28
Simply it is not necessary to sit 5 months and prays, and to run to the doctor.

Katya
21.05.2004, 14:25
In this case let the person will better be frightened and will go to the doctor on personal reception, than will write pisulki and to listen to your calms.
On the Internet nikaky the qualified doctor - will not give you advice or council and the prescription and the more so will not cause or call monthly. He will respond also - nobody will incur the responsibility. And the more you will write restful letters, the more longly the person will postpone the visit to the doctor. Probably not this girl has listened to one ten calms, time of 5 months stayed idle.

Lilja 4
22.05.2004, 12:27
Katerina, dear or expensive, vo-the first if you a droplet will be softer, will look or appear both it is cleverer, and it is more beautiful. And vo-the second, prochitajte-ka my report once again. The main idea not that it is not necessary to address to the doctor, and that it is not necessary to be afraid of the gynecologist! Alas, our gynecologists sometimes promote or assist pavor before them. And more. From your permission I shall speak also to Masha, and you that I think. And anybody to me in it or this will not prevent.

child
22.05.2004, 14:36
Lilja then respect also with another's opinion.