PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy about 6 weeks. Before could not become pregnant approximately 5 years...

Maria
20.05.2004, 04:46
Pregnancy about 6 weeks. Before could not become pregnant approximately 5 years (any preservation). Probably, there was one abortion four years ago. Pregnancy desired.
Problem in the following: I live in Moscow where without complex or difficult official registration of papers (will borrow or occupy not less month in total) me do not put on the account. It is possible to go to the paid doctor, but my experience speaks, that for money here only can worsen my status. And there is a normal inspection so many that at me such money practically is not present. So me till now nobody looked, there were no analyses. One month prior to conception analyses have shown, that there is a ureaplasmosis, yeast funguses, a thrush. Then has not passed or has not taken place course of treatment, has postponed for a month, and then did not begin to spend it or him iz-for arisen a delay. Strong vydeleny there is no, a special boring too, but a little it is felt. Sometimes there are easy or light;mild pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly that can to be connected, certainly, with constipations.
Very much I am afraid for health of the child and at all I do not know what to do or make until then when I can be surveyed and receive consultation of doctors normally, constantly. What to do or make?

Irina
21.05.2004, 16:27
Vo-the first, now it is necessary to drink Polyvitaminums (Duovit, Pregnavit, etc.), at lungs boljah-vitamin E on 200 units 2 3 times a day. Will not prevent to have at itself a suppository with a papaverine and no-shpu in case pains will amplify. From a thrush it is possible Pimafutsin, after 12 13 weeks - Clotrimazolum. But with treatment of a thrush while it is possible to not hurry up. And here the ureaplasmosis will need to be treated under observation of the doctor, but besides not now, and after 16 weeks.

Tatyana
22.05.2004, 14:22
Infection to treat it is necessary. And is even better descend or go on reception to the paid doctor (on one reception it is possible to find agents), let will look or see and will make uzi if very well while it is possible to not go every week to the doctor, and then be defined or determined.