PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a leukoplakia shejki uteruses. Did not give birth or travail. To me 22. Has transferred or carried a cryolysis...

Nata
18.05.2004, 19:11
At me a leukoplakia shejki uteruses. Did not give birth or travail. To me 22. Has transferred or carried a cryolysis (erosion sh. Uteruses), treated herpes, trihomoniaz, a ureaplasmosis, a thrush. Still a polycystosis of ovaries. Tell methods of treatment and how it to be reflected in pregnancy?

Savchenko A.A.
19.05.2004, 17:20
Dear Nata. It is a lot of questions, please try or taste a little bit more particularly.

Natalia
20.05.2004, 20:18
At me a leukoplakia shejki uteruses. Did not give birth or travail. To me 22. Has transferred or carried a cryolysis (erosion sh. Uteruses), treated herpes, trihomoniaz, a ureaplasmosis, a thrush. Still a polycystosis of ovaries. The doctor speaks, that the repeated cryolysis is necessary for treatment of a leukoplakia. Whether there are other methods of treatment and how much or as far as it is effective? Thanks for the answer.

Savchenko A.A.
22.05.2004, 11:54
The laser destruction is applied to treatment of a leukoplakia also 2-, this treatment is effective.