PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, after the termination or ending of reception of contraceptive tablets ka...

Irina
20.05.2004, 06:25
Prompt please, after the termination or ending of reception of contraceptive tablets as the cycle if at me basically always all was regular can strongly get off?

Anna
21.05.2004, 01:54
Irinas and why he should get off? At me after cancelling OK, the cycle was as hours, I know that after cancelling OK (if you have spent on drink or saw through a course completely and simply have not begun following), there are some ovulations in a month and the chance to become pregnant raises or increases but that the cycle got off with it or this I did not collide or face., saw OK within several years also did or made time three breaks on some mesjatsev-all in norm or rate.

Creambird
21.05.2004, 11:32
Saw OK year, has stopped 2 months ago - these cycles - 24 25 days as up to OK, all is precise.

Alain
22.05.2004, 09:33
If tablets are picked up in view of your features of an organism there should not be a failure of a cycle at all. At me, for example a cycle about 35 days when I drank OK it was regular 28, after a cancelling have returned "native" 35.