PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Comment, please my US. To me of 28 years, menstru...

Alla
21.05.2004, 22:05
The dear doctor! Comment, please my US. To me of 28 years, a menstrual cycle of regular 26 27 days. 2 years ago an abortion.
" A uterus: position it is a little bit displaced vprava. The form: usual ball-shaped the Sizes: 6, 8 on 3, 8 on 4, 3 see. M-the Echo: - 0, 9 see the correct form of homogeneous structure or frame, it is not deformed. The Cavity of the uterus is not expanded, not deformed. A myometrium: homogeneous. Nodal 6 are not visualized. Thickness stenok uteruses: uniform. SHejka: 3, 2 see Contours equal structure or frame homogeneous. Are visualized the Right ovary: it is located usually, it is not increased, the sizes 3, 3 on 2, 6 on 2, 2 see the Left ovary: it is located usually, increased, the sizes 5, 3 on 4, 2 on 4, 4 see in itself it is visualized anehogennoe education with izoehogennymi includings or incorporations inside 4, 1 on 3, 2 on 3, 5 see the Free liquid in a small basin it is not visualized. The conclusion: ehograficheski a follicular cyst of the left ovary. It is recommended to US in dynamics or changes for 5 6 7 day of a menstrual cycle. " What chances at me on conception? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
22.05.2004, 08:54
Good. The US really should be repeated for 5 6 day of a cycle.