PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte! In current 2 h years at me yellowish allocation (purulent). Regu...

Angelina
20.05.2004, 16:12
Zdravstujte! In current 2 h years at me yellowish allocation (purulent). It was on a regular basis checked on venereal infections, except for a staphilococcus nothing is revealed. It or him to cure it is not possible. Doctors speak, that at me the lowered immunity. Has changed more than 10 doctors and 4 clinics for 2 years. Anybody of anything intelligible cannot tell or say, are surprised whence such allocation, t. To. Florae are not present, and allocation of gonorrheal character. I am on a regular basis flied or treated together with the husband. Very much I want the child, but I am afraid, these or it will not affect or influence a fetus of allocation? Help or assist! What infection can so to come to light or be taped.

k.m.n. Ovakimjan A.E.
21.05.2004, 13:56
You should hand over the expanded analysis (not only a smear) on presence of the latent sexual infections in ucherezhdenii which has these opportunities. Ph. 936 07 23

Oshchepkova S.R.
21.05.2004, 17:19
Inspection on a background of provocation and complex treatment is necessary for you. The partner can be surveyed in scientific research institute of UROLOGY or in " BIOTEST or BIODOUGH;BIOFATHER-in-law LNN ". You can address to us in "BIOTEST" ph. 265 - 5244 to Oshchepkovoj or Pasenjuk.

Angelina
22.05.2004, 08:32
The dear doctor! You have advised me inspection on a background of provocation. I did or made pirogenaloterapiju, and then handed over smears. Result - coccal flora. (as has been found out hamidioz which we together with the husband have cured with 4 go time), and coccuses and there were also purulent discharges too. Doctors take standard analyses and they always show one and too - coccuses (stafillokkok). At the husband in general analyses excellent or different. Together we 8 years. Respond, please, that such the expanded analysis which you have recommended to me. Unfortunately I cannot be surveyed in the clinics recommended by you as I live in a province.